Jorge L. Rodriguez
Google Plus: +Jorge Rodriguez
Facebook: Jorge Rodriguez
Who am I?
- A game developer
- A musician
- A second degree black belt in Hapkido
- Pursuing a degree in Mathematics
- A dog owner
- Learning Spanish
- A Dvorak typist
- Obsessed with making lists
- Double Action - One day I jumped out of bed determined to fix TS 3.0, but I couldn't find the TS source code so I started this project instead.
- Math for Game Developers - If you have some familiarity with game programming but you're not as good with the math, this series on the math required for video game development may help you.
- Lunar Workshop - My company, which makes these products:
- SMAK - Multi-purpose model creation utility
- Gambler's Fallacy Dice Roller - A weighted random number generator for games that respects the Gambler's Fallacy
- Grotto - A demo showing a Portal-like mechanic for solving puzzles with mirrors
- Codename: Infinite - An experiment with gameplay in an infinite universe
- Digitanks - Artillery-based strategy game
- Blender - As part of a Google Summer of Code, I helped improve the user interface of Blender
- The Strunkifier - A web utility for finding commonly misused words in the English language
- The Specialists - A total conversion of Half-Life
- Buy Games, Not Socks - I was the nefarious mind behind this bundle. (Coverage)
- Calamity Fuse - The failure of this project was instrumental in my development as a game developer
I've been a part of various musical groups over the years.
- Half-Quake Sunrise Soundtrack
- Clarity - Which incidentally was played during my favorite part of the game, as seen in the video
- Self-Adhesiv - Hello Girl, Goodbye Heart
- Army of Nub - If you don't get it then you weren't a part of the TS community circa 2005
Copyright © 2014 Jorge Rodriguez